ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop assembly drawings and shop drawings complete with proper views, sections, dimensions, and bills of material. This includes all mathematics and layout as required to graphically represent the work.
- Generate the necessary records and paperwork to properly document all requests for information (RFI) and the release of drawings at varying revision levels.
- Assist Plant personnel in drawing interpretation and layout work.·
- Properly use both paper and electronic filing system per department standards.
- Communicate with customers concerning job status and details.
- Work with Sales, Engineering, and Estimating to assure that customers get what they need.
QUALIFICATIONS: Experience, Competencies and Education
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in structural drafting / detailing
- Working knowledge of Geometry and Algebra.
- Experience with and ability to read structural drawings.
- Proficient use of CAD systems.
- Proficient use of office software (such as Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, etc.)
WORK ENVIRONMENT: This position requires that the employee be able to work effectively in a work environment involving:
- Fast-paced Manufacturing
- Exposure to dust, resin, and chemicals
The above mentioned duties are the essential functions of the job. We reserve the right to review job duties as situations dictate. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.