Discover Bristol Pineapple Awards Nomination Form
The Inaugural Discover Bristol Pineapple Awards will recognize Bristol’s most outstanding hospitality employees who have shown exemplary dedication within their organization, industry and community. The Pineapple Awards will be celebrated on Wednesday, May 9, 2018 from 7:30 – 9:30 a.m. at Bristol Motor Speedway. We will be accepting nominations until April 30, 2018. When nominating an employee, please follow the criteria listed below:
• Please include examples of providing special services, displaying outstanding leadership quality, performing heroic duties or consistently adding to the general well-being of the guests, the company or the industry.
• Nominee must be a current employee or volunteer.
• Winners will be chosen based only on information received so please be detailed in your response.
• Nominate as many employees/volunteers as you wish.
Hospitality HEROES Awards: Hospitality Employees Recognition of Excellent Service. Nominations will be considered from the following areas:
• Lodging/Hotel – includes guest services, front office, sales, catering, housekeeping, reservations, security and engineering staff
• Restaurant/Brewery – includes servers, hosts, cooks, dishwashers, bartenders, cashiers, set-up and stewards
• Attractions/Experience – includes concierges, front line staff, tour guides, bus staff and volunteers
• Public Service/Volunteer – includes police officers, firefighters, event coordinators and volunteers
• Tourism/Retail – includes customer service, airport staff, drivers, bus staff and tour guides
Legendary Service Award: For staff or volunteers who have been with the current employer, event or attraction for 25 years or more in any category listed above.
Please submit this form no later than 5 p.m. on Monday, April 30